Baking soda for personal hygiene
1. Do you not like deodorant? You're not alone. Just put some baking soda instead. Those who use soda instead of deodorant, saying that all day feeling of freshness and even after physical exertion their sweat does not odor, in addition there are not annoying stains on clothing that are being left behind deodorants.
2. Do you have sensitive skin? Many people have sensitive skin and cannot use ordinary soaps and shower gels. We advise them that, at least for washing the face, to apply baking soda. In the bowl with water, add four tea spoons of baking soda and let it melt. After washing you will notice that your skin is extremely soft.
3. Do you have a hard plaque? On toothbrush sprinkle some baking soda. Will remove the plaque and your teeth will be whiter (check Zeolite too!). But that's not all. It also protects against caries and neutralizes acid in the mouth, removes tartar and more - see on the YouTube video on the right:
4. Those pesky mosquitoes! Against itching also helps paste from baking soda and water.
Baking soda in the kitchen
1. Cannot clean the pot? Pour into a liter of water, add a tablespoon of baking soda and water to boil. Remains of food will be easily to remove.
2. Do not want to waste your precious time by peeling carrots? Throw him them in a liter of boiling water to which you have previously added a half teaspoon of baking soda. Leave carrots a few moments in the pot, then rinse with cold water and pull off the peel.
3. Do not want to cook meat? In a pot or pan, add the razor tip of baking soda, which will shorten the cooking time.
Baking soda in the household
1. Little effort to remove limescale. Make a paste from baking soda and a few drops of water. Put it on a sponge and rub the sink. The sink will be as good as new, and clean without chemicals!
2. Stinking shoes? Sprinkle them with baking soda, which will neutralize the smell in 12 hours.
3. Do you have dead insects on your windscreen? On a wet cloth sprinkle some baking soda and wash the windows. Then rinse with water and your view will be clear.